Scholarships for AFS and InSight students
At First Sight exists entirely through the generosity of those who believe in the program. Tuition alone does not support the program, and each year, many of the students who would benefit the most are not able to afford to pay full tuition. AFS awards scholarships to deserving students who come from difficult financial backgrounds, but the amount of scholarship money available is very small, compared with the need.
Your donation will make it possible for us to award need-based scholarships for young string players. One hundred percent of donations given to the scholarship fund go to assist deserving students. Creative Tenacity is the parent organization of At First Sight, but is NOT a registered 501(c)3, and payments made through Creative Tenacity are not tax-deductible.
- At First Sight full scholarship: $450
- At First Sight half Scholarship: $225
- InSight full scholarship: $350
- InSight half scholarship: 175
- PreView full scholarship: $120
- PreView half scholarship: $60
- Any amount donated goes directly and entirely to the scholarship fund.
Ways to Donate
- Donate via Zelle®.
Send funds to Ellen@CreativeTenacity.com
- Give by Mail
Send a check payable to “At First Sight”, along with your name, address, phone number and/or email address to:
At First Sight
P.O. Box 498
Collegedale, TN 37315
- Or, click on the link below to make a gift through PayPal
At First Sight Intermediate Orchestra A in concert June 23, 2022